Listed below are some hikes that we want to do soon! Lets go Rin!
Lake Norman Loop Trail– This is NOT the Lake Shore Trail- 40 minutes away.- On second thought IDK if this is a real trail… Morrow Mountain– 55 minutes- there are 4 trails here each about 2-4 miles long. We could do a few at time or knockem all out at once! Although I think we would need to drive between them.
- Uwharrie/Dutchman’s Creek Trail Loop– 23 miles-
Salem Lake Trail– 7.2 miles- 52 minutes
- Birkhead Mountain Trail– 9.8 Miles- 57 minutes
- Ridgeline Trail– Overnight Hike- 12 miles one way- 1.5 hours
Kings Mountain Hiking Trail– This hike is at the end of the ridgeline trail in King’s Mountain State Park. MAP– 1.25 hours and 16 miles.
- Harper Creek Falls, Pisgah National Forest– Undetermined
- Mitchel Mountain Hike– 11.5 Miles- 2.25 hours away. VERY HIGH ELEVATION CHANGE.
- Lots of waterfalls to be had at Panthertown valley, 10 miles, 4 hours.
- Baker’s Mountain Park– 1 hour 5 mins, 6 miles.
Roan Mountain Hike 1.5 hours north of Ashville- on the Appalachian trail. 5 miles or more.
- Rough Ridge Hike– Part of the Tanawah Trail, unknown distance